1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Apple Releases new iPods

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by LaughingMan, Oct 12, 2005.

1. LaughingMan

LaughingMan Active Member

It's 2:14 PM on the east coast right now, and right now details on the event are extremely sketchy... Apple decided to hold the event in a location with no WiFi access and no cell phone reception. A true dead zone...

But there's a feed coming from Engadget with updated information.

http://engadget.com/

Details: new iPod, slimmer than old one, but with a bigger screen capable of displaying video.

2. aka007ii

aka007ii New Member

Gee, what do you know? Apple's site is slow right now. I knew they would add video but I'm not upgrading untill they come up with a wireless version. Imagine you carry your iPod with you and recievers in your house, car and office (when left on) fade up your current music as you enter proximity. As you leave the music fades out nicely. If there are 2 iPods, only the first one is recognised and the other's ignored. The recievers could also be programmed to only regognise 1 iPod if you wish. Now think of wireless headphones as well. I'm just on a mission to get rid of all my keys and wires.