1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Appreciating my Prius

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by seasidetraveler, Nov 20, 2005.

1. seasidetraveler

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    Hello fellow chatters!

I recently purchased a 2003 Explorer Sport Trac- I had always had a pickup- until I thought I was relocating to LA, then I changed my mind- so I got a great deal on this truck. I kept my Prius- because I figure the truck will be more of a fun- useful type vehicle. Fun because I live in the mtns, and love going 4 wheelin'.

I have been hauling some things around the past few days, so my Prius has been sitting- Man I miss her!! Today I took the truck into town to pick up some furniture, and there were Prius' everywhere! I felt like I was a sinner! HAHA!

I wanna get a frame that says "MY OTHER CAR IS A PRIUS" or "MY OTHER CAR IS A HYBRID" then maybe some of the guilt will go away!

Being at the gas pump was sure a wake up call! It is a great truck, it's roomy and comfy, but you just can't beat 55mpg's!!

Being that my parents recently purchased a Prius also, my step dad and I were joking around, and we thought, wouldn't it be cool if we took our Prius engines out, and placed them into my mother's Expedition? HAHA what a funny concept.

Just some random thoughts!
    Happy gas savin' :p

2. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    hey, you're back!

haha. There you go, a 3.0 litre, W8 engine lol.

3. Walker1

Walker1 Empire

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Out of the choices the Civic is my 1st choice.