1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Appreciation

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Canuck, Oct 3, 2004.

1. Canuck

Canuck Member

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    We've been driving our 2005 Prius since last Thursday 30 Sept. and cannot wipe the smile off our faces.
    I think it's time to thank you all for your posts and sharing your experiences which have made our transition to this "state of the art" vehicle a painless one . We'd read just about every post on all the forums so were very familiar with all the technology we encountered and then some..... even tried to fathom the stuff the software and electronic buffs were passing among themselves.
    We'd particularly like to thank Danny and those of you ( U know who U R) who frequent the forums so often and so generously help the newbies.
    :D
    Gary & Lois

2. rflagg

rflagg Member

Glad we could help!

You know, I realized this weekend, the coolest thing about this car, for me - is I'm driving my dream car. There is literally no other car out there I'd rather have right now - sure, that'll change as new hybrids come out eventually, but it's a pretty amazing feat to be driving your dream car when it's only the second vehicle I've owned.

-m.

3. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Glad to hear you're enjoying PriusChat :) We'll be around for a long time, so stop by anytime to talk.

4. VARedDevil

VARedDevil New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    My wife and I have been driving our Prius only 13 days longer than you have and I have to admit...this is probably the best forum I've ever been associated with. Hats off to Danny for establishing this forum and to all the posters for sharing their knowledge and experience on this all to fantastic car.

5. heliotropehead

heliotropehead New Member

I have to agree. This forum is by far the best. I have learned so much that my sales person is upset & no longer returning my emails. :lol: I think I surprised the heck out of him when I mentioned that I've used the past almost 6 months to research all things Prius. :)

Thanks all for creating & contributing to such an informative forum!