1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Are Toyota Headrests Interchangeable?

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by RufusNapkin, Jan 11, 2011.

1. RufusNapkin

RufusNapkin New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I don't like the fact that the front headrests don't swivel back and forth as my Camry did.

Does anyone know if the two holes for the front headrest are the same dimensions as all/most Toyota models?

Thanks.

2. GoldPianoGarden

GoldPianoGarden Bling Meister

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I took mine off and turned them around backward... I couldn't stand driving with them poking in the back of my head constantly... MUCH better now! I have wondered, like you, if they would interchange with other models....

3. RufusNapkin

RufusNapkin New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Seems like we have the opposite problem. : ) I do want mine to protrude forward so they touch my head.

Somebody sells cushions to attach to the headrest, but they are rather unsightly.

4. Jands

Jands New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
  5. GoldPianoGarden

GoldPianoGarden Bling Meister

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I've also had some females comment on the headrests poking into their "hairdos", which is aggravating when u spend good money to "git yer hair did"..... No problems now, though, since I simply lifted the two front headrests out and turned them backward...