1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Are we supposed to care about iraqi opinions?

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by burritos, Sep 25, 2007.

1. burritos

burritos Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/middle_east/6983027.stm

I'm sure the "escalation" I mean the "surge and purge" will help turn opinions right around.

Let's give the iraqis what they want and what the majority of americans want.

Attached Files:

2. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(burritos @ Sep 25 2007, 03:23 PM) [snapback]517521[/snapback]</div>
    Are you referring to a tax cut? Or the Yankees to win the World Series?

And I do admire the tenacity and steadfast dedication you display against US Forces on the ground in Iraq - I guess if they agreed with you they would not re-enlist at the rates they do nor would the Army meet recruiting goals.

And this is why I say Osama bin Laden is a liberal democrat like you - he and you are campaigning for the same exact thing - aint that funny. You probably both wanted Ahmadjihad to speak at Columbia too! And you both are big believers in global warming. And didnt he say something about evil US corporations too - if he did, did you agree with him on that front too? In fact, name one thing you guys disagree on outside killing innocent civilians?

3. eagle33199

eagle33199 Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    If a majority of Iraqi's want us out, why should we stay? Is it because we want to protect our own interests? Doesn't that directly contradict the whole founding of our nation?

America was created because the people felt that they would be better off without foreign powers dictating their lives. A majority of Iraqi's seem to feel the same way.

4. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eagle33199 @ Sep 25 2007, 03:58 PM) [snapback]517539[/snapback]</div>
    before you get your bowels into an uproar - first, did they poll homosexuals, or should they have?

second - if polls were accurate Kerry and Gore would have been President. How about a national referendum so we can see how the entire country feels? or do you think polls should decide who is president here, or if gay marriage should be legal or do we all vote on it??

5. daveleeprius

daveleeprius Heh heh heh you think so?

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dbermanmd @ Sep 25 2007, 03:01 PM) [snapback]517541[/snapback]</div>
    Hey dbermanmd, are you gay?

6. dbermanmd

dbermanmd New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DaveLeePrius @ Sep 25 2007, 04:13 PM) [snapback]517550[/snapback]</div>
    No, but i know a few :D
    Why?

I hope you have been following the other hot post of the day so you can catch the unreferenced reference that my statement was made towards...

7. eagle33199

eagle33199 Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    Your post was completely off topic and, IMO, inappropriate.

You and IsrAmeriPrius pounced on me for simply not being clear in a statement i made. I've since clarified that statement a large number of times, and each time you guys continually attack me. I really don't appreciate that.

8. IsrAmeriPrius

IsrAmeriPrius Progressive Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(eagle33199 @ Sep 25 2007, 02:29 PM) [snapback]517596[/snapback]</div>
    I criticized you once, and only once, for falsely accusing me of quoting you out of context in order to change the meaning of what you wrote.

You are the one who owes me an apology.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(IsrAmeriPrius @ Sep 25 2007, 11:19 AM) [snapback]517488[/snapback]</div>
    Which part?

These do not explain your assertion that the United States had fewer homosexuals in the past:
    You flatly stated that there were fewer homosexuals in those days. Whether homosexuality was culturally acceptable then is a totally different issue.

May I suggest that you take a look at Alfred Kinsey's 1948 report on Sexual Behavior in the Human Male?
    [/b][/quote]