1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Are we tired of picking on each other?

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by mssmith95, Apr 1, 2006.

1. mssmith95

mssmith95 Michael

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    Ok boys and girls....

Are we done with the ['you'] post?

It is driving a lot of the rookies and people who have not posted for a while crazy!

I'll admit that it has caught me more then once, and I have had to click the quote/reply button to make sure that the poster actually used that little trick rather then my actual name.

Fun is fun, but it now runs through a ton of threads. Someone a few months from now is going to read through some of our threads and will see their name in these...even though they were not a member then (boy that is actually pretty funny!).

So, what's next...?

2. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Next is the [we] command. When you read the post, the [we] command is replaced with the names of every member on the board except the original poster. This will be especially helpful in situations such as: "You have a good point, but I don't think [we] agree with you.

3. bgdrewsif

bgdrewsif New Member

Phoenix, Arizona (formerly Bowling Green, Ohio)
    Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TonyPSchaefer @ Apr 1 2006, 08:13 PM) [snapback]233563[/snapback]</div>

Why stop with a [we] command... I can think of a few people on here ::cough cough pcjr:: for whom we could use the [humanity] command... This will be especially helpful in situations such as: "You have a good point, but I don't think [humanity] agrees with you. The [humanity] command would then list the names of every man, woman, and child on Earth (and the 2 or 3 people on th Space Station) except the original poster... :D