1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Are You Getting What You Paid For??

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by DaveinOlyWA, May 26, 2004.

1. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    Recently, there was a segment on the local news here about inaccuracies at the gas pump. Apparently the problem stemmed from the fact that there was only a very small group of people whose job it was to insure that the gas pumps in the State of Washington were accurate. According to the DOT, the goal was to inspect each gas pump every 3 years but they admitted that they frequently did not make that goal. It also became apparent that other states were having the same problem. With gas soon becoming a budgeted item for some, being shorted at the pump will soon become an issue.

I would like people to list the inspection date of the pumps that they go to see how far behind the inspectors really are.

I will start.
    I got gas at the Arco Station on Martin Way and Sleater-Kinney in Lacey, WA and the inspection date was April, 2000. Has anyone seen an older sticker than that. That at 4 years and nearly 2 months exceeds the 3 year goal by more than 35%.