1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Arizona pics

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by SSimon, Mar 26, 2008.

1. SSimon

SSimon Active Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Here's to hoping i uploaded these pics right.

Here are some pics from our trip to Arizona Oct. of '07. Believe it or not, I'm just getting around to viewing these in more detail today. Took the day off work to take a break from typical 12 hour work days. To my surprise, I think we captured a pic of a California Condor! Could it be so? If anyone can ID this bird, do tell.

We made sure to take pics next to the cacti for perspective of the size of these things. We couldn't believe how tall these things get. These weren't even the tallest we saw. Very surreal hiking here. The area with the Organ Pipe Cacti is where we camped out.

Tried to provide pics to reflect the very diverse landscape. We hiked a riparian area, but it was so treed and wooded, that the pics didn't do the hike justice. These are not included but it was one of our favorite hikes. You can climb the mountain to the top and see tons of butterflies among the tree tops. When down in the valley, butterflies were imbibing fluids/minerals from the stream.

Overall a very incredible trip.

2. lumpy95

lumpy95 Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Three