1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Arlington Toyota in Buffalo Grove

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by Drifter, Jul 7, 2006.

1. Drifter

Drifter Member

Well its time for me to bring my prius in for the 20k oil change. Also the headlight auto-level warning light has been on occaisionally, so I need to have that checked out. My first three oil changes were done at Libertyville Toyota but that has become less convenient and I haven't been fully satisfied there, so I was considering going to Arlington Toyota this time. Does anyone have any experience with the service department at Arlington Toyota in Buffalo Grove? Good or bad, I'd like to hear it.

2. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Sorry kids. I work in BG but do my car stuff in Libertyville.

3. bgdrewsif

bgdrewsif New Member

Phoenix, Arizona (formerly Bowling Green, Ohio)
    Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TonyPSchaefer @ Jul 7 2006, 10:08 AM) [snapback]282505[/snapback]</div>

Sorry... when you said "BG" I got a litttle confused as I live in Bowling Green... And go to BGSU... I was thinking to myself, "Where the heck is Libertyville???" Go figure... lol :D

4. Autosmiler

Autosmiler New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Drifter @ Jul 7 2006, 08:10 AM) [snapback]282493[/snapback]</div>
    I bought my '06 Prius from Arlington Toyota just recently! I only talked to salesmen, though, and I can't say I enjoyed the experience. My sales rep was forgetful and did not act professionally most of the time. He admitted that I was his first Prius sale, but it seemed to me that I knew more about the Prius than he did! So he didn't leave a good impression. It's probably not fair to judge their service department by their sales reps, but I hope this helps you at least a bit.