1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Arnold Schwarzenegger on 60 Minutes, his book, etc.

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by cwerdna, Oct 7, 2012.

1. cwerdna

cwerdna Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Not sure how many people watch 60 Minutes but I thought the interview w/Arnold from last week's ep was interesting:
    Code:
    http://www.cbsnews.com/video/watch/?id=7423834n
    There's at least a part 2 (under Web Extras). Not sure how the online version compares w/what was aired since I watched it on TiVo...

Some of the other Arnold related pieces under Web Extras were good, funny or interesting too.

I don't know if this is normal or a coincidence but on my cable lineup, I see a bunch of Schwarzenegger movies being broadcast in the next two weeks like these:
    Twins
    Kindergarten Cop (source of a lot of the sound clips used in the hilarious Arnold prank calls at Yuppie Slayer | Drew and Mike | Multimedia | Sounds A - D |. Unfortunately, some of the links are dead/lead to invalid .mp3 files.)
    Conan
    The Terminator - I set this to record and (re-)watched most of it earlier today. The beginning was cutoff due to bad guide data on TiVo.
    Terminator 2
    Terminator 3 (in Spanish)
    Junior
    Jingle All the Way
    True Lies

I'm sure it's no coincidence that he'll be on Meet the Press and The Tonight Show with Jay Leno.

2. Silver bullit

Silver bullit Right Lane Cruiser

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    The way he smiled when he talked about being unfaithful to his wife turned me off. Like it was no big deal.

3. ProximalSuns

ProximalSuns Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    More telling who would care what Arnold has to say about anything.

4. Chuck.

Chuck. Former Honda Enzyte Driver

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    II
    The song I pulled up after reading this: