1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Article within the L.A. Times that sucked me in...

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Mystery Squid, Jun 14, 2006.

1. Mystery Squid

Mystery Squid Junior Member

I don't know, I've maybe read 50 articles today thus far, but I keep thinking about this one... Funny, it seems almost all of the paths you take in life revolve around decisions or outcomes made within a very small amount of time... A one minute phone call, a letter in the mail, or, in this case, a fraction of a second on the job...

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-of...-home-headlines

2. Rancid13

Rancid13 Cool Chick with a Black Prius

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Yeah, I heard about that. Her husband who is also a cop was one of the first on the scene when he got the 'officer down' call. He didn't know it was her until he arrived on scene.

3. rfred

rfred New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Mystery Squid @ Jun 14 2006, 01:56 PM) [snapback]271263[/snapback]</div>
    Reading that article brought to mind the journey that baseball umpire Steve Palermo has been on for the past 15 years. Somehow, I think that Kristina Ripatti will have someone she can talk to who is very familiar with some of the challenges she is facing.

4. Schmika

Schmika New Member

*shudder* These stories creep me out!