1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Audio display won’t show satellite radio

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Yogi Beer, Feb 8, 2021.

1. Yogi Beer

Yogi Beer Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    Base
    Mechanic had to remove dash to fix AC and now my radio won’t display Satellite screen, only am and fm. It has a SoundLinq3 box and Sirius XM Audio Interface Controller all hooked up behind the radio head unit, mag mount antenna too. Mechanic has no idea and I have troubleshot everything I can with checking connections and having Sirius try to send refresh signal. The audio display screen above the radio head unit won’t even go to the satellite section anymore, only AM and FM. Anybody have an idea?

2. Yogi Beer

Yogi Beer Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    Base
    Used to be able to tap AM button on radio to see satellite radio page on audio screen but now all I can pull up is AM or FM screens. Mechanic had to remove dash to fix AC and now this. He has no idea. Anybody have this problem before?

3. davecook89t

davecook89t Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius
    Model:
    Four Touring
    From your description, I'm guessing the factory head unit in your car does not have the satellite radio option. Since the functionality of the factory head unit will be different than what you have, I believe you would only be able to get help from someone with the same unit as you have. When I search the forum, I see one other reference to a SoundLinq3 box in this thread. Possibly @Mgrad92 will be able to help you, since he/she has the same unit.