1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Audio screen display

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by JoeLaRosa, Aug 15, 2010.

1. JoeLaRosa

JoeLaRosa New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Is there anyway to have the audio screen remain permanently on view? On my 2010 Prius, the screen view changes back to another screen after about 15 seconds. I would like the audio screen to remain on view so I can make changes between various presets. I know I can do this with the buttons on the steering wheel, but this may involve lots of button pushing. I also want to be able to flip between the presets and the text view (which shows me artist and song title. Help!

2. Joe166

Joe166 New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    V
    Yeah, go into your menu and you will find a setting that lets you stay on whatever screen you choose to go to. I don't remember the exact sequence, but it is fairly logical.

My audio screen stays on most of the time unless I switch to the navigation screen for some reason. I usually stay on the text which shows the song and the performer or composer. If I am listening to an audio tape, I switch out of the audio screen.