1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Audio Screen Will Not Stay On (Prius V)

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by ihparker, Oct 9, 2009.

1. ihparker

ihparker New Member

I have a new 2010 Prius V (with Nav). When I have the audio screen on, it switches back to the Nav view after a few seconds. Is there anyway to keep the audio view open without it switching to the map view?

2. GreenWithEnvy

GreenWithEnvy New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    It's in the set-up menu. Setup, General, Auto Screen Change = OFF.

3 people like this.
  3. PriusRos

PriusRos A Fairly Senior Member - 2016 Prius Owner

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I have Auto Screen Change set to OFF. All the other screens, such as the phone/info screen, stay on, but the Audio screen always turns off and switches back to the previous display after a few seconds. Anybody else have this problem? :eek:

4. jayvee

jayvee Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    Make sure you press the "SAVE" button at the bottom of the screen. I've thought I changed a few things only to realize I hadn't "saved" the setting.

5. PriusRos

PriusRos A Fairly Senior Member - 2016 Prius Owner

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I guess it WAS user error! I went in and checked my settings again and found that the Auto Screen Save was set to ON. (I could have sworn that I had saved it to OFF and that the phone screen always stayed on - but I guess not :p). Thank you.