1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Audio Upgrade Option(s)? Prius v (lowercase v for the Prius v wagon, not an uppercase v)

Discussion in 'Gen 4 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by EdibleSmurf, Mar 28, 2017.

1. EdibleSmurf

EdibleSmurf Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Two
    Prime acquired :cool:!!!

Loving pretty much everything about it. EXCEPT the audio, my goodness... WHY!?! Full disclosure, I think I know what direction I'm going to go, but I was curious if ANY members have options that are turn-key with phenomenal results. I'm not wanting to sign up for a long drawn out project. However am willing to invest in getting results. I'd prefer to keep my factory head unit.

Currently considering oemaudioplus... because I've been researching it since I got my Prius .v (lowercase v for the Prius v wagon, not an uppercase v. Only the 2010 Prius used uppercase Roman numerals for model designation) Most of the reviews I found are for their other applications. Are their any Prius owners that can shed light on their experience with this brand?

If I missed a thread that touches on the topic - Please send a link. Thanks!!

aurelio likes this.