1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Auto Answer and the Motorola v710

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by hdrygas, Oct 24, 2004.

1. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I have had issues with the Motorola V710 and being able to answer the phone. People calling me needed to know that they had to let the phone ring and ring before the Bluetooth connection was made the stereo went out and I answered the phone. Someone probably posted this already but I could not find it. I went through the menus under the settings menu and found one for car phone settings. I suspect that this is for Motorola's own hand free. Under that menu I found one for auto answer and I set that for 5 seconds. Now when someone calls the stereo goes out and the phone screen comes on and you are connected and talking. I find this much better at least I can get the call.

2. billyb

billyb New Member

I have set my v710 the same as you described and it works fine. I find that I can also press the phone pick button on the steering wheel and sometimes pick up before the auto answer. I'm getting use to the phone and actually like it now. Still miss the phonebook transfer, but have managed to use the 18 one touch memory feature in its place
    Billyb