1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

AutoEnginuity OE-Level Software

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by The Critic, Jan 18, 2010.

1. The Critic

The Critic Resident Critic

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    So, I am thinking about purchasing AutoEnginuity's OE-Level software bundle for Asian vehicles since I service a few imports for friends and family.

I was wondering if anyone on here owns their OE-Level Toyota/Lexus/Scion bundle. Apparently, on Toyota vehicles, their OE-level software gives you the following capabilities:

Of particular interest to me is the zero-point calibration feature. Considering that EVERY late-model Toyota vehicle with stability control will need a zero-point calibration after an alignment, this software could easily pay for itself. The Toyota software is $250 and the hardware is $150, so it's $400 if you only want the Toyota one. Or if you're like me and service a lot of Asian vehicles, then they have a $700 bundle that includes the hardware and the OE-Level software for all Japanese imports.

Right now, I am waiting for them to add TPMS sensor registration and smart key programming to their list of features before I purchase. However, the reason why I am posting this is because I was wondering if any of you on this forum own their products, and if you do, could offer any user experiences.

Thanks!