1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

automatic headlights

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by nbecker, Sep 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nbecker

nbecker Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Premium
    I have a 2010 prius. My previous car was a 2005 carolla. I am very unhappy that the carolla came with fully automatic headlights, but my 2010 prius lacks them (and also daytime running lights!)

Early this morning, in the dark and heavy rain, I drove to work, which includes the Washington beltway. Normally, I just always leave the lights on, because of no daytime running lights. Somehow, I had the lights switched off. After 2 cars almost hit me, I found my lights were off.

Automatic headlights are a vital safety feature! Please Toyota, include it on all future cars.

I am also quite unhappy that the prius does not have daytime running lights.

2. cproaudio

cproaudio Speedlock Overrider

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    V
    So your Corolla had it and your not happy about it. The new Prius doesn't have it and you're still not happy about it. There's no pleasing you is there. There are simple mods you can do to get DRL and auto headlights. They're in the mods section.

3. Paradox

Paradox Prius Enthusiast / Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    There are simply too many other threads talking about auto headlights and daytime running lights. Closing this one and future ones.

If you want your voice heard, call the Toyota Customer Experience Center and let them know you would like these features in future Prius: 800-331-4331 Toyota Help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.