1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Automotive Tissue Carrier - Black

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Accessories and Modifications' started by RIKER, Jun 1, 2015.

1. RIKER

RIKER Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Okay, so I thought I'd create a couple of threads to show some simple accessories that I've added to my new-to-me 2013 Prius Two. I like to keep things neat and accessible including having a box of Kleexes/tissues handy without it getting in the way and keeping it readily available to all occupants but especially me while I'm driving.

I bought it from Amazon for $11.70 including shipping. It's advertised as an "Automotive Tissue Carrier - Black." It holds a standard-sized Kleenex box. Instead of hanging it around the passenger headrest, I placed the mounting strap around the hinge of the center console. It works well for me, and the box doesn't get tossed around, kicked or smashed. It fits the Kleenex box very tightly, so it makes it tough to get tissues out of a new box, but it's only a minor issue for me until several are used. It doesn't interfere with the opening/closing of the center console or its latching mechanism.

003 (Medium).JPG 008 (Medium).JPG 029 (Medium).JPG

2. qdllc

qdllc Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Fellow allergy sufferer? :cool:

3. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    when i was a kid, there was a built in tissue holder in our car.

4. RIKER

RIKER Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Not really, I just like to have commonly used items handy. I'm pretty happy with how well it works for me. It certainly isn't a big deal, but sometimes it's the small things that can really make a difference.

5. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    that's what i keep telling my wife!(y)