1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Auxillary issues

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by Chaddd617, Mar 12, 2015.

1. Chaddd617

Chaddd617 New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Hey guys! I just bought a 2010 Prius II yesterday and when I plug my phone in (android) to play music it says 'no signal'. I tried looking online and couldn't find any answers...should I take it back to the dealership?

Thanks for all your help!

Chad

2. ursle

ursle Gas miser

Vehicle:
    2011 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    Are you plugging in data or usb, are you turning the music on phone wise?
    Does the car have Bluetooth ? Why not stream Bluetooth?

3. Chaddd617

Chaddd617 New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Unfortunately the car doesn't have blue tooth. I plug my phone into the auxiliary spot (in the console) and then I try to play songs from my phone but it doesn't work. I get the message 'no signal' every time I try to do it. It's a Prius II but the previous owner must have put another stereo in it but when it loads, it says 'Toyota' which leads me to believe that it is a stereo from Toyota so I don't know why it doesn't work.

4. Chaddd617

Chaddd617 New Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    II
    So I found out it's some kind of android system...I am thinking about going back to the dealership and ask them about it. When I go to the system information, this is what it displays.
    MCU:48_DZ:121219
    DVD v04.27
    HMI X130602ui-14.b