1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by Syclone, Sep 22, 2006.

1. Syclone

Syclone Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    One of our local group members recently sent me a new avatar which was created for the Long Island Prius Owners Group. I tried to install it off of my notebook and was unsuccessful in replacing my old "doggles" avatar. I dropped an email to the Sysop but have received no reply. Then I tried to load the new avatar off of my desktop computer and was successful.

Now I've discovered that my notebook still shows the old avatar and my desktop shows the new avatar!

Dropped another note to the Sysop ( still not returned)

So here I am asking the question of the whole group - What's going on?

2. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    maybe your notebook just hasn't refreshed yet or something. What I see is the Syclone--LI Prius Owners banner with the white Prius and it shows just fine.

3. nyconrad

nyconrad Cconrad in Virginia

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I also just see our logo. Was this msg posted from your notebook or from the desktop pc? Maybe check in IE settings to "refresh with every visit to the page" and see if that makes a difference.

4. Syclone

Syclone Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(nyconrad @ Sep 22 2006, 10:02 AM) [snapback]323335[/snapback]</div>
    I must have been having a 'senior moment' :p I read the two responses and took a look at the notebook. I now has the LIPOG avatar both on the regular screens and in the "my controls" area.

Never mind! :blink:

5. BobZ

BobZ New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(syclone @ Sep 22 2006, 11:24 AM) [snapback]323381[/snapback]</div>
    No, you're not losing it. My avatar was gone and reappeared yesterday as well....... <_<