1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Awards for active PriusChat threads

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by tochatihu, Jun 4, 2008.

1. tochatihu

tochatihu Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2001 Prius
    We can all see that some PC threads get a LOT more views and responses than others. So for no particular reason I suggest the creation of...

:cheer2: *** Chatties *** :cheer2:

Or, call them something else. They could be Prius related (or not), by forum, number of views, number of responses, number of responses per view, number of responses per time period. Categories like that, maybe.

Of course our great leader would have to agree it's a good idea. Proposing no prize other than recognition for the thread starter, but maybe someone has another idea.

2. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    not a bad idea although those threads are usually the ones that generate a lotta ... umm.. opinions and I'm sure you're thinking the same threads that I'm thinking.

3. AuntBee

AuntBee New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    I would like to nominate Galaxee for her "The Next Poster" thread. And also a special award to Eclecticmoi her muffinistic contributions to PC threads.

4. tochatihu

tochatihu Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2001 Prius
    Actually I was thinking about Google Earth and the use N words in the non-Prius category.

On Prius there are billions of short 'tire pressures' and 'what engine oil' threads as opposed to a few blockbusters. There are others that also have stayed quite um 'focused' and had lots of looks, and those ought to be worth something.

Early indications are that this thread is not going to burn up the charts though...

5. samiam

samiam Antipodean Prius Poster

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius