1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

AZ Prius clubs

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by pingman, Jun 11, 2007.

1. pingman

pingman New Member

anyone interested??? lets set up a date to meet for lunch, hang out with out rides and share stories. any help on a date/location would be greatly appreciated thx az peeps

2. ktwaack

ktwaack New Member

i don't have a prius yet but was hoping someone in az could give advice on buying one...right now, i am getting the run around from a lot of dealers. is it really that hard to find a package #5 in az? any advice is appreciated?!

3. alanh

alanh Active Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kew_kew @ Jun 12 2007, 12:27 AM) [snapback]460005[/snapback]</div>
    I had a lot of trouble getting a package #5 too -- I put down a deposit and got one at Big Two in Chandler, but it was the only one they had.

4. jstack

jstack New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Model:
    I
    A lot of us Prius drivers all meet at the free monthly Electric Auto Association meeting at the Solar Teat And Reseach Center STAR Center on University on the NE corner of Mclintock. It's 10 am to noonthe last Saturday of every month.
    It's open to the public. www.phoenixeaa.com

Last month we have plug-in hybrids that we could see and ride in. A local Phx company called eTec is testing them for the DOE Dept of Energy. Very cool 100+ mpg.
    They had a Renault Kangoo plug-in hybrid that goes all electric for 60 miles . It has a 2 gallon gas tank and they last feilled it Dec 2006 for about $1.70 too bad they don't seel those in the USA.
    The EnergyCS lithium PHEV they have is almost the exacte prius we all drive, just extra battery power from lithiums. A plug to charge at 120 for about 80 cents a gallon of energy.

Many of us also have Solar PV so we have clean electricity for our homes and vehicles.

Check it out.

5. Phoenix-D

Phoenix-D New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(kew_kew @ Jun 12 2007, 12:27 AM) [snapback]460005[/snapback]</div>
    They are fairly rare if you want a specific package, but I'm seeing a LOT of dealers hyping up the rare aspect of the car. One tried to tell me they only had three. I saw three in their storage area, one coming in from a test drive, and several more on the lot..

6. pingman

pingman New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(jstack @ Jun 12 2007, 05:55 PM) [snapback]460446[/snapback]</div>
    cool i will be there thx alot for all the info :D