1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

B-Quiet noise dampening material

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by LuckyP, Aug 15, 2005.

1. LuckyP

LuckyP New Member

Hello,

I put Ultimate B-Quiet on my doors and it was a good improvement in road noise. I read the boards and others said there was little to gain (if any) from doing more than the 4 doors. You can see the threads in the Electronics area and will see the comments and how easy it was to take the door panels off without much hassle.

Anyway I have plenty left over and am putting it up for anyone that wants to do it. I had a 50 sq ft roll and it sales for about $100 plus shipping. My guess is I used about 30% of the roll but I am positive it is at least 25 sq ft. Even though I have more than half of the roll left, I am only selling it for half the price of $50 plus actual shipping. It also comes with the roller to help in the install. If you are interested, e-mail me.

2. JJay

JJay New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Do you have any pictures of the installation you could post?

Thanks!

3. LuckyP

LuckyP New Member

Are you interested in my listing or just want pics of the install?

If you just want pics, there is already a thread covering this from several memebers with comments. This site is awefully slow and I don't want to repost 9+ pics it in another thread. Alternatively, you can e-mail me and I can e-mail them to you but be sure to put Prius B-Quiet pics in the subject or I may mistake it for SPAM.

4. LuckyP

LuckyP New Member

Sold long ago.