1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Back again!

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by blades, Jul 23, 2010.

1. blades

blades New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Hello and warm wishes, fellow Priuschat members. I first became a member last year when I had ordered a new Prius V under a corporate lease program for Toyota employees. I didn't end up getting the Prius, but instead picked up an 09 Corolla, which I had for about 8 months. Long story short, (guess it's too late for that :D ), I just traded in the Corolla for a 2008 Prius today. 75k miles, Toyota Certified. I've only driven is a few miles, but love it already. Seems quite a bit more comfortable and roomy than my Corolla was.

Anyway, looking forward to learning from the most prominent and respected Prius forum on the web! :)

[​IMG]

2. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    :welcome: Welcome, blades!
    I like that pin striping on the side. It just gives it that little something extra.

3. cfusion

cfusion Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    Welcome back, blades! If you're like me, you'll soon discover that this is quite an impressive piece of technology.

I'm back on PriusChat having just purchased my 3rd Prius in 9 years!

It feels good to be back in this community--well-informed, friendly people who really appreciate this vehicle in all of its versions. You see, when I got my two Prius (first in 2001 and again in 2004) Prius owners waved to each other out on the road. Maybe a bit corny, but I liked it. Then the Prius became ubiquitous and people seemed to stop waving. Too bad really, but I guess it was to be expected as the car became commonplace.

So, today I'm as excited as ever about this car. I'm discovering new things about this latest edition. And, I'm glad to be back on PriusChat sharing insights, experiences, and enthusiasm for this vehicle. Enjoy the ride and let me join Tony in extending a "wave"!

:welcome:

4. blades

blades New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Thanks guys! I had been giving some passing thought to the V that I didn't order (had it ordered, then cancelled). I decided to start looking again, having heard rumblings about gas prices going up again. I wanted to get one while the demand was relatively low, because just as soon as the gas prices spike up a bit, they disappear off the lot and used ones command more $$.
    It's certainly not as nice as the one I had speced out to order, but this will get me initiated into the Prius clan. :)