1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

back seat

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Renee, May 13, 2006.

1. Renee

Renee New Member

Shortly after we got our new Driftwood Pearl Prius my husband decided he'd like to see how the ride was from the back seat. As we left the grocery store parking lot, he got into the back seat. I felt a little silly driving with him in the back, however he did enjoy the ride! Now he tells people that I make him sit in the back seat. Always the jokester! :lol:

2. Tideland Prius

Tideland Prius Moderator of the North
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    lol... hey, can't blame him. It's pretty spacious back there.

3. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    As long as he doesn't say, "Home, Renee, and take the lake route..." don't complain. You're in the driver's seat...

4. Orf

Orf New Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Renee @ May 13 2006, 04:56 PM) [snapback]254872[/snapback]</div>
    Next trip to the grocery store you jump in the back seat. Then you can tell the same story.

5. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    When I'm wih my wife, it doesn't matter who's in the driver's seat; she's in charge.

6. aaf709

aaf709 Ravenpaw of ThunderClan

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    My wife has never (or even wants to) driven the Prius. When it's just the two of us she sits in the front, but when we have another, she likes to sit in the back. That way she can sew or sleep. :)

7. Drift Motion

Drift Motion RMS13

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    last week i was riding in my friend's B7 A4, the back seat/room is soooooo small, i can barely fit in there, im about 5 feet 9, but the prius is really nice in the back :D

8. Rancid13

Rancid13 Cool Chick with a Black Prius

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TonyPSchaefer @ May 14 2006, 11:34 AM) [snapback]255267[/snapback]</div>
    You speak the truth for many married couples out there! ;)

9. Charles Suitt

Charles Suitt Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    <_< I have sat in the back seat but not had the opportunity to ride there. Others tell me that is's pleasant to sit higher and have a nicer view of the road and passing scenery through the ample glass of the Prius.

I keep encouraging my wife to drive the Prius at least once in awhile. She seems afraid she'll 'do something wrong' or 'not know how to do something.' I keep telling her that she can just drive it with the exception of putting it 'in gear.'

Thing is, she NEEDS to know how to drive the Prius for a variety of reasons.

:( An unsolicited comment to those forum members with the irritating animated avatars. I don't benefit from your posts since I quickly scroll past them to avoid your 'attention demanding - look at me' avatars. Reminds me of a child wanting attention. I also scroll past those who use HUGE BOLD text... as if they are YELLING their comments.