1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Back to the Slammer Biatch!

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Wildkow, Jun 8, 2007.

1. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius

Attached Files:

2. desertbriez

desertbriez New Member

tmz's blocked here at work..... what's the word?

i can't believe the caption on that photo... she didn't want to go to court??????????????????????? she OFFERED TO TALK ON THE PHONE???????????????????????????

WHO THE HELL DOES SHE THINK SHE IS?????????????????????????? *don't answer that*

3. Sufferin' Prius Envy

Sufferin' Prius Envy Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Back to jail . .
    . . all 45 Days!!!

"It's not right . . .
    MOM!!"

4. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    I find it impressive that a woman that thin could have cajones that huge! :D

5. Earthling

Earthling New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Seeing a rich, spoiled brat hauled off to jail screaming and crying, "Mommy!"

Priceless...

Harry

6. burritos

burritos Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wildkow @ Jun 8 2007, 01:17 PM) [snapback]458167[/snapback]</div>
    http://www.tmz.com/2007/06/08/paris-handcu...d-into-cruiser/

Not so funny but it's a slow day and I'm not in a very forgiving mood. <_<

Wildkow
    [/b][/quote]
    As a taxpayer, I'd be willing for Paris to forgo the sentence by her and her family paying 5 million dollars per day to the tax coffers. So let the Hilton's pony up 1/4 billion for her freedom if they think she's worth it.

7. robincx

robincx "Fear is the mind killer"

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Waaaaaaa, waaaaaaaa I love you mommy

8. priusmaybe

priusmaybe New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Sad thing is she will milk this for all it is worth in publicity.

Why don't they fine her a huge sum of money??

What is this costing taxpayers? She should have to reimburse all costs pus fines.

9. Sufferin' Prius Envy

Sufferin' Prius Envy Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(priusmaybe @ Jun 8 2007, 01:57 PM) [snapback]458275[/snapback]</div>
    Oh, sure . . . she will still be the 'it' girl amongst the late night party crowd, but whoever said "all publicity is good publicity" only needs to ask OJ Simpson if that is a correct statement.

The vast majority of people, and even the media, are now ridiculing her.
    They are laughing AT her.

'oh, poor little rich b***.'

"It's not right . . .
    MOM!!"
    :lol: :lol: :lol:

Like with OJ, advertisers will treat here like the plague she is.

10. daniel

daniel Cat Lovers Against the Bomb

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    You people are sick. She broke the law and she should serve her time. As we always said on the inside: If you can't do the time, don't do the crime.

But gloating over her distress, enjoying the suffering of any human being, well, that's just pathetic. You should be ashamed of yourselves.

And Kow, I really thought you'd have had more decency than to compose the title of this thread. I've never been able to understand why people love celebrities, but I can't understand why you folks hate them, either. Paris Hilton has not murdered anybody, she has not raped anybody, she hasn't molested any kids or gone shooting into a school. She may be a spoiled brat, and she definitely does not deserve special treatment for being rich. But she doesn't deserve your hatred either.

11. SSimon

SSimon Active Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I agree. It's certainly something, the percentage of population that finds it acceptable to celebrate someone else's discomfort or bad circumstances. But, I can also understand where the outrageous preferential treatment may incite anger or ill feelings.

In my view, she should have never left that jail cell. She was found guilty of a crime and should have sucked it up and served her sentence. She's the one who should be truly ashamed.

I tire of people that don't hold themselves accountable for their behavior.

12. Wildkow

Wildkow New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(daniel @ Jun 8 2007, 03:45 PM) [snapback]458333[/snapback]</div>
    My bad but that's why I included this in the body of my post.

BTW, her actions, "Driving Under the Influence" is a serious crime with potential deadly consequences.

Wildkow

13. IsrAmeriPrius

IsrAmeriPrius Progressive Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wildkow @ Jun 8 2007, 04:29 PM) [snapback]458350[/snapback]</div>
    While she was arrested for Driving under the Influence, she was not convicted of that charge. She pleaded to the charge of Alcohol Related Reckless Driving, a lesser offense.

In any event, the 45 days sentence was not imposed for the underlying charge to which she entered her plea, but for violating the terms and conditions of her grant of probation. On two occasions she was cited for driving while her driving privileges were suspended. There is no evidence that she was under the influence of alcohol or any other substance at the time of those violations.

The 45 days sentence is harsher than that imposed on other defendants in like situations. The prohibition on serving the time in a city jail is virtually unheard of.

Thus, while she did receive disparate favorable treatment by the sheriff, when she was released to serve her sentence under house arrest, she was the subject of earlier disparate harsher treatment by the court.

There is a reason that a Superior Court Judge who has been a judge for thirty five years is presiding over a misdemeanor traffic arraignment department in the old traffic courthouse.

14. prberg

prberg Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Wildkow @ Jun 8 2007, 01:17 PM)</div>
    I don't know about you, but I enjoyed watching the successful lift-off of Space Shuttle Atlantis as it heads to the International Space Station to add a truss and solar array. And I'm glad that she will serve her time.

Anyways... go NASA!

-Peter B

15. TJandGENESIS

TJandGENESIS Are We Having Fun Yet?

★Lewisville, part of the Metroplex, Dallas, in the
    Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(daniel @ Jun 8 2007, 06:45 PM) [snapback]458333[/snapback]</div>
    What crime did you do? And I agree with your statement.

While I don't hate her, I do feel as if she tried to flaunt the law. I hope she learns a lesson.

16. jimmyrose

jimmyrose Member

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I wish the general populace was not so engrossed by vacuous, rich spoiled children. I recoil at the collective level of intelligence that makes these incidents "newsworthy".

17. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(TonyPSchaefer @ Jun 8 2007, 02:18 PM) [snapback]458208[/snapback]</div>
    I would like to racant this previous statement. I was commenting only on her offer to "phone it in." I hadn't yet seen the part where she cried, wailed, and screamed for her mommie.

18. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Daniel,
    A lot of this that you're interpretting as 'sick joy' stems, I believe, from a couple things.

1)We're sick of seeing the rich and/or famous get off scott-free or with ridiculously reduced sentences. Finally we see someone seemingly about to get what they deserve for behavior reflecting a total disregard for the law and what seems to us to be an attitude that she's above the law.

2) She apparently she chose to not inform, upon being put into jail initially, that she is dependent upon certain medications (I'm guessing for Bipolar disorder based upon her past/current behavior...but that's a pure guess). This seems intentional knowing that she couldn't control her psychiatric symptoms without them. Thus she becomes a bit burdonsome on the system and it's an easy decision to let her go.

19. Stev0

Stev0 Honorary Hong Kong Cavalier

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(daniel @ Jun 8 2007, 05:45 PM) [snapback]458333[/snapback]</div>
    I'm not disagreeing, but I say let the people have their schadenfreude.

20. Winston

Winston Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Based on the Rx that they found in her storage locker, as well as her behavior, it seems that she has ADHD. Usually, if someone has ADHD they have other psychological issues and learning dissorders. Before you go and jump on the media bandwagon and say that ADHD does not exist, you should do your homework. It is a serious mental dissorder. It affects attention (obviously) but also affects the "executive functions" of the brain. This is the part of the brain that gives you judgement, allows you to keep track of time, impulse control and other things. She is a troubled young girl.

Another thing, you should all be old enough to realize that money does not solve many problems. It solves some problems, but not many. She has money, so she does not have to work. With her mental problems it would be difficult for her to work anyway. So, where does that leave her? If you had all that money what would you do with your time? Plus if you had significant mental problems, what would you do? Not much of a future in store for her is there!

I feel bad for her. She does not have much hope for a happy future in life.

I personally do not understand the hatred for her.

As far as her antics on the "simple life" that is what she is paid to do.