1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Back Up Camera & MFD without navigation

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by noiby, Mar 16, 2014.

1. noiby

noiby New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Hello Prius's Followers,

I'm Peter from the Slovak republic (middle Europe), happy owner of Toyota Prius GenII 2007.

At the begining I'd like say I've read this forum in order to find up an answers for my questions but the more I've read the more I have been lost because of many views for my questions.

So, if I create the thread which has been already created by anohter member I'm sorry, it wasn't my intention :)

My Pius is without Navigation MFD and CD changer, just simple MFD and CD player.
    I'd like have a back up camera connected direclty to MFD with an original camera like this

I can see it's possible because it's working but before I'll order a camera module from Ebay I need to be sure it will works in my case too.

I can understand how to connect wires, how to install a whole camera system... but there is one question which isn't clear for me.

When I jump to service mode I can see shelf of REV status, is just miss. Please have a look to attachment.

When I'll connect the camera and reverse signal correctly will it work ? Are there any steps which I have to do in order to MFD will whous REV option ? Or it's just not possible ?

Thank you everyone who will help me with my problem...

Thank you
    Best regards
    Peter

Attached Files:

Keishin likes this.