1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Back-up Camera sighting!

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by Syclone, Aug 22, 2006.

1. Syclone

Syclone Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    I was in my local Costco today taking a look at their heavy duty floor mats - I may end up buying them.

Right next to the Floor Mat display they had back up cameras with small monitors for $92.99. I looks like they mount right on the license plate frame. This might be a good solution for anybody who didn't get the back up camera option. It also might be good for those who are having a problem with not being able to see the front of the car.

[attachmentid=4582]

2. aaf709

aaf709 Ravenpaw of ThunderClan

Vehicle:
    2022 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Limited
    Thank you VERY much for posting that. It's not that expensive and should install easily.

EDIT: One word of warning. I managed to find the installation instructions on the web and it did say that cell phones and Blue Tooth may cause interference.

3. ScottY

ScottY New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    A little off topic, do the heavy duty floor mats fit like the OEM's or they are just generic?

4. Syclone

Syclone Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    Five
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ScottY @ Aug 22 2006, 05:33 PM) [snapback]307805[/snapback]</div>
    There was a thread on PriusChat somewhere that said that the Costco mats fit like they were made for the car.

That's why I was looking at them. I'll have to buy a set and try them. But not until the weather gets a little mushy. I'm enjoying Summer too much to think about January.

5. Dion

Dion New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    I have the Costco mats. They fit perfectly and the color matches too.

6. ScottY

ScottY New Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Oh cool.... thx for the replies. I'll check out Costco mats too.

7. GreenSpeed

GreenSpeed New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Wow, heh... rearview... wonder how well it would work? I'm spoilt with my 06 heh heh.