1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Bad Luck

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by Rufio24, Aug 13, 2007.

1. Rufio24

Rufio24 Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius
    Model:
    IV
    I bought an '07 Prius at the end of May and one month after owning it, someone had backed into my front bumper leaving a 6-inch gash. Two weeks after that, I punctured the passenger side rear tire on the interstate having to replace it. Eight days later, ironically on the way to the body shop for the bumper estimates, I hit a nail causing another flat in the Passenger side front. Luckily, this was repairable. Bad luck comes in three's I suppose. Finally after replacing the bumper, I notice my tire pressure dropping slowly. Turns out I have another small puncture in the Driver's side rear. What the hell? Three tire punctures in one month! Is this bad luck or am I doing something wrong?

2. galaxee

galaxee mostly benevolent

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    sorry :(

i know all about bad luck, trust me, it just happens. we've had more than a full year like that now. take a deep breath, know it's nothing to do with you, and work on solving the problems at hand.

3. MarinJohn

MarinJohn Senior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rufio24 @ Aug 13 2007, 08:24 AM) [snapback]494729[/snapback]</div>
    Nail beds are to be laid upon, not driven over! Look at it this way...you have 'used up' your flat tire karma for years to come so it should be free sailing from here on out. Unless, of course, your neighbor is having a house remodel done and the contractors are leaking nails down your street.