1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Barcelona Red, #7, July 28, Birmingham, AL

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by rhodson, Aug 1, 2006.

1. rhodson

rhodson New Member

Date Ordered: 7/28/06
    Dealer Ordered From (Incl. City/State): Limbaugh Toyota, Birmingham, AL
    Timeframe given for delivery: 2-4 weeks
    Color: Red
    Option Package: #7
    Your # on Dealer's Waiting List: 1

The manager of this dealership is a friend of a friend, so I dealt directly with him, no salespeople. So already it's a better than average car buying experience. He assured me that there would be no problem getting this specific car in this time frame. I'm in no particular hurry, other than the end of September tax deadline. Expecting a straight MSRP deal. Other cars considered were the Camry, Mazda CX-7 and the Lexus ES. I was using keyless ignition as an absolute criteria, and those were the main choices under $40K.

This is my first post, but I have spent a lot of time reading this forum. It actually helped me make up my mind to go with the Prius.
    Thanks for all the useful information.

2. maknowlton

maknowlton New Member

Congratulations! Sounds like you've got a good dealer. And you definitely have the best color... though I may be a bit biased. :D

Welcome to PriusChat!

3. rhodson

rhodson New Member

Got the news yesterday. I got an email with the VIN # of exactly the car I wanted, red #7. Expected arrival Aug 23-6.
    :D