1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Barcelona Red/Gray #4-Washington

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by impatient, Mar 14, 2006.

1. impatient

impatient New Member

We just placed an order for a Red/Gray #4 with Jason Edlin of Toyota of Yakima based on recommendations on this forum.

We had alreadly placed an order on 11/29/05 with Rodland Toyota in Everett but have decided to give up on them since they can't seem to give us a straight answer.

We should have our car as ordered in eight weeks. I'll post again when it arrives.

Wish us luck!

2. universe44

universe44 New Member

You are the fourth person I have seen here who has reported going to Toyota of Yakima after frustrations with other dealers. My Barcelona red #4 took about a week to arrive. But that was after being told it would be two weeks or maybe a little more. So, be patient a couple more weeks and check with Jason again. Things seem to change, and so far to the quicker side. I'm a little surprised that they are saying eight weeks right now. Maybe there's been a little rush over there. In any case, I haven't heard a discouraging word about the dealer. My interactions with them have been professional and painless (much better than almost any other car sales folks I've dealt with in the past).
    Hang in there...

3. impatient

impatient New Member

It's taking eight weeks because we want a gray interior and most of the Barcelona Red's come with beige interior. Jason did say it might be sooner, hopefully it will be.

4. shandrea

shandrea New Member

You should check in periodically because they can trade with another dealer if they have prius that is not spoken for (as they did to get my black #4). 8 weeks is better than countless months with no updates though.

5. bgdrewsif

bgdrewsif New Member

Phoenix, Arizona (formerly Bowling Green, Ohio)
    Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    ::SIGH:: I wish my Barcelona Red #4 with Grey interior would arrive :mellow: Well good luck to you on your Prius Hunt!

6. impatient

impatient New Member

We picked up our Barcelona Red #4 on Sunday. We are now officially Prius owners!
    My husband has been driving the car this week and is very happy so far.

I get to drive it this weekend - yeah!

Placed order - 3/14
    Received - 4/23
    Dealer - Toyota of Yakima

7. Emma

Emma New Member

Hey! Another one!
    Welcome to Club Barcelona... :)

8. ml86

ml86 New Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(impatient @ Apr 27 2006, 03:10 PM) [snapback]246242[/snapback]</div>
    Welcome to the club. It is a GOOD feeling.