1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Barcelona Red Pkg 6, Albuquerque, NM

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by magicguy, Apr 7, 2006.

1. magicguy

magicguy Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Date Ordered: End of October, 2005
    Dealer Ordered From (Incl. City/State): Karl Malone Toyota
    Timeframe given for delivery: Feb-Mar timeframe
    Color: Barcelona Red
    Option Package: I wanted package 5, but they don't have 5 in our region so I'm getting 6
    Your # on Dealer's Waiting List: #68 in October, #34 in January, #10 as of 5 April and in April's allocation

I was told my car will be in port on 14 April, and that I could get a VIN at that time. My car should be ready at the dealership at the end of April.

John

2. grizzly1

grizzly1 New Member

Hey John, Congrats on the new ordered 06,I have 2 04s #9 packages,maybe you can help me out I just bought an 04 grey with #9 package from an insurance auction in Albuquerque that was flood damaged and it had a NM Plate # that said HYBRD on it just wondering if you new the past owner or how I might find them ?? didn't know if there was a Prius club out there,any help would be great. Thanks Harry
    [email protected]

3. Emma

Emma New Member

Congratulations! Your car and my car are "Irish Twins." :lol:

4. magicguy

magicguy Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Got a call today -- they expect my Prius to be in 24 April to 2 May. Minus the mats, which I will buy from the parts dept for half price. :)

Also, got the cashier's check today for my 04 Prius that I just sold, timing is perfect, and I think the new owner or my 04 will be happy since the car is in excellent condition and gas prices are going up.

John