1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

"Batteries Included" static-cling sign?

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by howardbc, May 18, 2008.

1. howardbc

howardbc Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I am thinking of getting a "Batteries Included" static-cling window sign for the glass above the license plate and below the spoiler. Does anyone have any advice/suggestions on where to get one? I also like the license frame that says "Batteries Included," but apprarently they don't make them any longer. I know I could have one made up but I kind of like the license plate frame I have now. On the static-cling window sticker, I'm thinking of fairly large white letters on a clear background. Anyone know where I could get something like this? Thanks.

2. NaptownPrius

NaptownPrius Getting Greener....

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    I want to mount a fake outlet next to my rear license plate.

[​IMG]

3. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    You could go with one of these two signs. I'm sure you could find something similar at a hardware store.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

4. sparkyAZ

sparkyAZ übergeek

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Bummer. Now that mine is a rare collector's item I'm going to have to protect it.

I want a real outlet next to my license plate frame and a bumper sticker that says "GOT PLUG?"

5. howardbc

howardbc Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Just a quick followup. I ordered a license plate frame from Bannister Designs - Name badges, Signs and Nameplates. I've used them before. Their service is excellent. I ordered and received a license plate frame that says "Batteries Included" at the bottom and "NiMHrod" at the top. I am very pleased with the service and product.