1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

BC Salsa -- January 9th -- Arlington, TX

Discussion in 'Order Tracking' started by bigbaldcuban, Apr 1, 2004.

1. bigbaldcuban

bigbaldcuban New Member

The dealer I've got my order in (Vandergriff Toyota) has been pretty honest and upfront with me since day one. I'm sure I coudl've gotten it sooner by searching all over, but I'm a big believer in keeping it local..

Manny

2. bigbaldcuban

bigbaldcuban New Member

I've broken the 100 day barrier (102, actually) I'm down to #5 on the list. Dealer believes that April 18th allocation will be the 1st one to reflect the supposed increased producion. Oh mighty empress Dianne, can this be true or am I just getting starry eyed because I'm up to #5.

3. bigbaldcuban

bigbaldcuban New Member

Woohoo! 113 days! I got the wonderful, "Yeah your still waiting" second letter. Now all I need is a letter that says, "A BC Salsa is headed to Gulf States. Stalk the port and sneak it onto the truck headed to your dealership"

4. aarons12

aarons12 New Member

my dealer said a year. i am NOT a patient person. with all the chatter on this board about west virginia, i finally tried a few dealers there and found one that said i would be 2nd on the list and would have a car in july. so i went for it.

in fact he said if i had called an hour earlier i would have been next up! that will teach me to work on monday morning instead of spending my time productively, searching for my expensive toys!

5. bigbaldcuban

bigbaldcuban New Member

I was told up to 6 months. I ordered Jan. 9th, was 13th on the list, now I'm #5. I'm really particular about the Tabasco #9 and I'd like to keep the dollars local, so I'm prepard to wait. I'm on about 4 or 5 other dealer list, but this one has kept the most communication up with me.

6. bigbaldcuban

bigbaldcuban New Member

3rd out of the last 4 allocations that my dealer is telling me he got no Prii. I'm starting to develop a facial twitch.