1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

BE CAREFUL WITH ONLINE ORDERS

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by djasonw, Nov 15, 2005.

1. djasonw

djasonw Active Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    I placed an order for the BT spoiler on Nov 2nd and the Prius store took my money, but never forwarded it to BT. Brian was somewhat helpful, but he seems to be MIA too. I paid with paypal buyer credit and I'm covered. Already started an investigation. If you want to take your chances, do so with a credit card linked transaction to your paypal account. This way you have recourse.

2. aka007ii

aka007ii New Member

I also ordered a spoiler but called and gave my credit card in person. They took my money on 10/17 and it says to allow 4 weeks for delivery. I will call them in a few days to get a tracking number.

3. djasonw

djasonw Active Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A

I did order directly from Brian with respect to the stiffening brace. That came fairly quickly. Usually they should NOT charge your CC until they know they can ship. :(

4. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    I apologize for any problems that you had with your order. The PC Shop is more of an ordering system for you all to be able to order all of the highly discounted items that I'm able to swing from distributors. I usually send orders within 1-2 business days to the distributors for shipping, but the early part of this month has been mainly filled with business trips and personal business.

I apologize if your order was delayed because of this, but all orders have been sent now so the only wait should be on the distributor themselves. Unfortunately we can't wait to charge credit cards until things ship because I 1) have no control over when items ship and 2) use PayPal for credit card proccessing, so it's an instantaneous charge.

Sorry for your inconvenience.