1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

become a member of Prius Chat

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by Guest_Mary Snyder_*, Jan 16, 2007.

1. Please, will someone give me instructions on how to join Prius Chat? I can't seem to get anywhere with tyyping in user name, e-mail name, password. They say there is some other member uses the name Mary as the display name,BUT THAT'S ME/ Thanks in advance for any help at all. Danny won't answer me at all. I have written him several times.
    Mary

2. tcooper185

tcooper185 Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest_Mary Snyder_* @ Jan 16 2007, 08:09 PM) [snapback]376570[/snapback]</div>

Mary,
    At the top of the main Priuschat.com page, you should see two links, one says Login, the other says Register. Choose Register. Agree to the Terms of Service, then fill out the next page of information, complete with a working valid email address. Check your email, and you should be good to go!

Tim

3. fphinney

fphinney Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(tcooper185 @ Jan 16 2007, 05:32 PM) [snapback]376575[/snapback]</div>
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tim -

You said it very well!

It's too bad one of those companies that have such horrible instruction manuals, don't hire you!

4. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Danny @ Jan 17 2007, 10:47 AM) [snapback]376785[/snapback]</div>
    OH CRAP!! I'm busted! :eek:

I go back and forth from FireFox to IE during the day. I happened to be in Ff when I did this screen shot.

5. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    When you go to the front page: http://priuschat.com you should see the page below. If you do not see the pink bar, there's a technical problem. If you do see the pink bar but do not read the pink bar, there's a non-technical problem.

Good luck.

Attached Files:

6. Danny

Danny Admin/Founder
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    Tony! Are you blocking the advertisements that help keep PriusChat running??? :)

Does that mean you've been missing the cool Toyota HSD ads that Toyota has placed on the site?

Also, Mary, I don't see any emails from you, so I'm sorry that you haven't received any response.

7. Jack Kelly

Jack Kelly New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Guest_Mary Snyder_* @ Jan 16 2007, 05:09 PM) [snapback]376570[/snapback]</div>

:rolleyes:

You go---no, stay!, Mary Snyder!

8. tcooper185

tcooper185 Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(fphinney @ Jan 17 2007, 01:14 AM) [snapback]376656[/snapback]</div>
    Well, if you know of anyone hiring someone with a Masters in Education, I would certainly be willing to talk to them!
    tim