1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Beg or Bite.

Discussion in 'Fred's House of Pancakes' started by Godiva, Nov 3, 2006.

1. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    Some of us don't have children but would still like to participate in Halloween traditions.

I'm proposing the addition of a new activity..."Beg or Bite"...to "Trick or Treat".

Better put a few biscuits in the cart next to the Snickers next year when you're stocking up for the holiday. You never know who is going to scratch at the front door.

[​IMG]

2. dreichla

dreichla New Member

[​IMG]

Meet Odie - If anyone has read the book Marley and Me, this is his twin - except for the fact Odie has 3 legs and that peg-leg back there fits over his stump.

3. Godiva

Godiva AmeriKan Citizen

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(dreichla @ Nov 3 2006, 06:19 AM) [snapback]343096[/snapback]</div>
    Yes, I've read "Marley and Me." (So sad.) Also "Saving Gracie" and "Ella in Europe".

Odie makes a great pirate!

Ramses was a handsome SuperDog. I bought a fire hydrant costume 50% off at Target yesterday. It's a medium so I'll be modifying it. I'm not sure if Ramses' dignity can take it. If not...it's back to SuperDog and he'll leap tall fire hydrants with a single bound.

With the plethora of photos of pets in costume circulating this Halloween, I know the time is ripe to institute "Beg or Bite".