1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Being ignored by Invisible Mask?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Care, Maintenance and Troubleshooting' started by pdhenry, Jul 26, 2008.

1. pdhenry

pdhenry It's HEEERE!

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I ordered a Hood/Fender/Mirror kit from Invisible Mask back on the 11th. I received an email acknowledgment of the order and my credit card was charged. I haven't heard about a shipment yet nor has anything arrived, so Thursday afternoon I sent an email asking if they had any status. No response. Is this typical customer service from them?

2. pdhenry

pdhenry It's HEEERE!

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Never mind, it finally arrived.

Took more than 3 weeks for them to ship, though.

3. JamesWyatt

JamesWyatt Señior Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    My father had the same problem with his order. He cancelled his about a week ago. When companies go on vacation they really need to leave a notice on the website, an email auto-replier, and a special phone message.

4. Bshing

Bshing New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I ordered mine on the 8th and got the same thing: An immediate reply that my credit card was charged but no shipment and no response to my e-mails. I am in no big hurry but they could at least let me know.

5. kazots

kazots LifesaBeach

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    I'm not sure if I could have installed the mask myself. Tell me how it turned out.

6. direstraits71

direstraits71 Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    My experience was the same at the end of June. Credit card charged right away and then about 10 days to get a response from them. Received the order at around the two week point and was happy with the quality of the Hood/Fender/Mirror kit. Easy installation except for the mirrors. Gave up on those after one attempt and haven't tried again. Too much curvature to deal with.

7. pdhenry

pdhenry It's HEEERE!

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    The fender pieces were a snap; the hood took longer due to its size, and I would have had better results with firmer and more consistent squeegee pressure. I have some bubbles under the mask that haven't suctioned out satisfactorily. The mirrors are a little feathery along the edges - very difficult to get good coverage without creating stretch marks.

I may redo in a year or two but the results weren't bad enough that I'm considering taking advantage of the at-cost do-over privilege.

8. Frederickdawg

Frederickdawg Active Member

Vehicle:
    2016 Prius
    Model:
    Four
    I wish I had seen this thread. Just found it by chance via Google.
    Order placed 17th, automated receipt received. Asked a question no response, two emails. One was sent a day before my order on the 16th and another e-mail after my order.

LG-H901 ?