1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Bellevue beats De La Salle!!!

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by DaveinOlyWA, Sep 5, 2004.

1. DaveinOlyWA

DaveinOlyWA 3rd Time was Solariffic!!

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    Congratulations to Bellevue High School for the stunning 39-20 win over the #1 rated high school football team in the country De La Salle of California breaking De La Salle's 151 game, 10 year winning streak. The game set an all time attendance record for Washington State football.

2. hdrygas

hdrygas New Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Carroll College a NAIA school beat Central Washington (a NCAA school) for the second year in a row. My son sent my daughter a email, voice mail and I don't want to know what else.

3. DaveinOlyWA

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    de la Salle was the #1 rated high school football team for 4 years running.

after all, how many HIGH SCHOOL football teams do you know of that play over half their games against teams from other states?

4. Sufferin' Prius Envy

Sufferin' Prius Envy Platinum Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    I liked what De La Salle’s coach had to say after the loss. He had nothing but praise for the way Bellevue played and said, “they would beat us again if we played tomorrow.â€

That is a class act!

I just feel sorry for De La Salle’s next opponent . . . but being a Christian Brothers school, don’t expect to see a blowout. If there is a rematch next year, I wanna be there!

5. DaveinOlyWA

Vehicle:
    2013 Nissan LEAF
    Model:
    Persona
    Well Bellevue is no slouch either being 3 times defending WA St AAA champions.

but what amazes me is their 14-year old FRESHMAN starting quarterback although he didnt throw a pass. They did however have JR Hasty son of former NFL player James Hasty.

The last time de la Salle lost was on Dec 7, 1991 the game also set an all time WA St high school football attendance record of 24,987 for a single football game

here is a good article on the game

http://www.nflhs.com/News/StateStories/sto...0&chrStateID=CA