1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

benefit of split back window

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by fred, May 18, 2004.

1. fred

fred New Member

ive been driving split back window cars for a couple of years now (02 mercedes c230 hatchback and 04 prius). so im used to it. the really nice thing about the split window is at night. because of the wonderful design of my prius i can actually block ot the headlights of car behindme! very very cool and much easier on the eyes! the drawback is in backing up bnut ive solved that by putting a round convex mirror on the drivers side that makes blind spots a thing of the past.

btw free your wheels of thoseugly platic halos and enjoy the really neat custom looking wheel hidden under them :idea:

2. Batavier

Batavier Member

Indeed, with my Peugeot 206 I have a sun screen installed in front of the rear window. There's a small opening above it where I can see 'clearly' and the area beneath that is a bit darker due to the see-through-screen.

At night it's perfect to 'duck' the glare, I guess this will be the same in the Prius.

3. fred

fred New Member

pretty cool. have not seen apeugeot in many years. btw my prius arrived about the day you ordered yours.