1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Best Deals?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Main Forum' started by DavidAhrendts, Oct 3, 2007.

1. DavidAhrendts

DavidAhrendts Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2014 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Advanced
    Looking for the best deal (aren't we all) in Los Angeles. 2007 or 2008 White, package #6. Are there deals to be found? Are there incentives? Lease specials?

2. PriusOwner004

PriusOwner004 New Member

Your best bet is to contact dealerships in San Fran through their websites. I drove alll the way from Vegas to get it. They have the biggest inventories and are most willing to negotiate. If you wanna do it, PM me, I'll give you the contact info of the guy I bought my Prius from.

3. ChrisHenry

ChrisHenry New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    <div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(DavidA @ Oct 3 2007, 05:38 PM) [snapback]520916[/snapback]</div>
    I just bought an '08 package 2 on Monday and basically found the best deal I could by just calling dealers in the area. Once I got a decent price, I started calling back the others to see if they could beat it.

4. subarutoo

subarutoo New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    I drove by Hamer in Granada Hills last night and counted 8 Prius on the lot, even the new dark blue. 30 years ago we had problems with Hamer, and they had no cars when I bought mine in Jan 06, but they do now. You might give them a try. I got mine at Sierra in Lancaster.

5. JenGwen323

JenGwen323 New Member

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I got a great deal in May on my #6 at Toyota of Santa Monica. I waited until they advertised a sale for #6's. I'm not number shy, it was $24,500. The couple of times I have been by they have always had lots on the lot. Three weeks earlier, the best price I could get was $26,000.

The trick with the ad sales is you have to act fast. They come out in the Saturday LA times, and to get the best selection, you should be there before they open.

6. inventor00

inventor00 Active Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base