1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

best place to buy a trailer hitch?

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Accessories & Modifications' started by thedutchtouch, Aug 31, 2011.

1. thedutchtouch

thedutchtouch prius is my SUV

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    i know there's tons of threads about hitches, was just wondering if anyone knew where to get the best deal. I can install myself, where's the best price (shipped or local PU in baltimore area) for a hitch (curt or uhaul or hiddenhitch etc, the good one with the exhaust cut out)

2. Hal W

Hal W New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    Model:
    II
    Try Hidden Hitch.com Very good quality. Hal

3. LVPrius

LVPrius Junior Member

Vehicle:
    2009 Prius
    Model:
    II
    I just bought one for my highlander from etrailer.com . Not sure if they are the cheapest but I am very happy with them. Arrived on schedule and their site is nice because they have pics of the hitch installed on the vehicle that matches yours so you can tell you are getting what you want.

4. ETC(SS)

ETC(SS) The OTHER One Percenter.....

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    If you get a price quote from one of the internet distributors, back check them with amazon.com.

Yes...that Amazon. Their product reviews are also pretty comprehensive.
    You might not find anything for a G2 hitch (two things that usually don't go together...) however (comma!) it's worth a look-see. Obviously eBay is also worth a peek.

Good Luck!

5. UGC

UGC Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Persona
    When I bought mine for my 2005 Prius, Amazon had the same brands for less. I had to buy my trailer light hook up from etrailer.com though.

6. anthonylokrn

anthonylokrn Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Curt is the brand I always go with, and Amazon usually has the best price with free shipping.