1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Best place to get your Prius Oil Change in Rockland?

Discussion in 'Local Prius Club Main Forum' started by homerj742, May 17, 2008.

1. homerj742

homerj742 New Member

Hey guys, can any one reccomend a place to get my oil change in rockland county NY? I've been hopping around and I just don't trust anyone, including the dealer (Rockland toyota). Any help would be greatly appreciated. thank you!

2. KAR IDEA

KAR IDEA Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Model:
    Three Touring
    Hi there Homerj742! Thanks for posting in my humble Westchester NY forum...:bounce:

I think you can trust Rockland Toyota with changing your oil...it just may take longer. That's pretty much why I avoid going to the dealership for anything other than a warranty repair.

It's a long drive for you, but I go here:

ANR Posca Auto 16 Hudson Terrace Sleepy Hollow, NY 10591. It used to be Star Auto repair, and they were our family mechanic's for years...then ANR took over and they are awesome too. The main mech at this location is John, he knows Hybrids in and out, and is Hybrid certified. Their phone number is : (914) 631-7918 Considering the distance from you, I would call first and schedule an appointment.

Hope this helps!

Dave aka Kar Idea

3. SparrowHawk60

SparrowHawk60 Happy to be green!

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    Take a drive up to Toyota of Newburgh on Route 9W, they have a top notch service department. Nice ride up 9W wouldn't hurt.

4. rayb

rayb New Member

Vehicle:
    2008 Prius
    try Prestige Toyota Ramsey N.j. 07446