1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

best place to put a little nokia cellphone

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by otrebor, Jul 17, 2007.

1. otrebor

otrebor Junior Member

I'm still leaving my small nokia 3100 around in the car, passenger seat, bottle hole, pocket... etc.
    I cannot find a suitable place to keep it in >10 min. trips. I have NO bluetooth, simply using an earphone.
    SUggestions/pictures ?

2. zenMachine

zenMachine Just another Onionhead

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    A pouch like this might work. I bought this one at the Toyota Parts store.

[attachmentid=9865]

Attached Files:

3. slair

slair Ubër Senior Member

Vehicle:
    2005 Prius
    with small random temporary things I usually either flip the front cup holder down and put it in there, or open the little cubby under the stereo.
    Do you wear button downs? Front pocket :)

4. ohershey

ohershey New Member

How about the "secret" compartment? You know, the one under the cup holder...

5. otrebor

otrebor Junior Member

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Slair @ Jul 18 2007, 04:07 PM) [snapback]480858[/snapback]</div>
    ....hmmm, all are good ideas...

I already hold my cellphone in the upper cupholder, but a better place would be upside Up (not down like in cupholder) so one can read the incoming call number before answering, facing the driver, and with cables coming out from the bottom, so the charger cable can easily go to lighter plug (as in picture with pouch) and the earphone still laying around, ready to be put on ear when call comes in + should easily to be removed when leaving car + fastened in some way so it doesn't shudder when car moves.

Not easy task.... eh? :)

p.s. in upper cupholder there is already the gate-opener remote control... for it i should find a suitable place, too...

6. zenMachine

zenMachine Just another Onionhead

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    I think the best solution for your situation would be a vent clip holder of some sort.
    It would satisfy all your requirements in one fell swoop. Take a look at some samples here:

http://www.semsons.com/