1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Better Android music player

Discussion in 'Gen 3 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by spektre, Aug 8, 2013.

1. spektre

spektre New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    I just recently switched from an iPhone to the Optimus G Pro and the first thing I noticed is that I can't browse my music catalog or anything. Is there a music player out there that will allow me to browse my music?

Also as I'm playing tracks i'm noticing that the tracks are listed at absurd numbers like track 2856 instead of track 10 on an album. Any help would be appreciated.

2. CdotK

CdotK Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    you just have to go through your music and make the corrections so they list right... it very time consuming but one you get it all straight you will be set

3. spektre

spektre New Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Would you know how I would do that? and I don't know if this is relevent but I have a model 2 prius

4. CdotK

CdotK Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    where ever you store all your files(music) on your computer>right click>properties>make sure the song title is what you want it to be and in the details tab there is a place to modify the track #

5. Zephyr7

Zephyr7 Member

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius
    Model:
    Three
    Are you planning on browsing the music with your display audio via Bluetooth or USB?

Bluetooth - only if your phone support AVRCP 1.4
    USB - only if your phone has standard USB media support, most Android phones I know support MTP and Display Audio does not support MTP.

6. mgb4tim

mgb4tim Noob

Vehicle:
    2010 Prius
    Model:
    III
    I did the same phone change as you, iPhone to G Pro - love the phone, but one of the quirks is that the audio doesn't automatically start like it did with the iPhone, and the Pandora feed doesn't display on my 2010 w/Nav.

7. CdotK

CdotK Member

Vehicle:
    2013 Prius
    Model:
    Two
    Yeah i use Slaker Radio via bluetooth and on the display i see what is being played/paused with google music... wish it would display what is being streamed via BT. But i did find that i can skip songs that are being played from Slacker with the steering wheels controls, which is nice.