1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Big Sigs

Discussion in 'PriusChat Website Questions' started by Bill Merchant, Nov 7, 2005.

1. Bill Merchant

Bill Merchant absit invidia

Vehicle:
    2007 Prius
    With changes in the PriusChat software, and vagaries of different web browsers running on different platforms, I'm seeing some big sigs. I know on the old version of PriusChat I liked to use the font Comic Sans, which disappeared in this incarnation, so I had to change my signature. Also, engunneer was kind enough to point out that the font size of Optima I switched to was hard for him to read, so I adjusted it.

Two of my favorite posters have big sigs. I'd tell them in a private PM, but you can't attach a picture or file to a PM, so I'm doing it publically.

Evan and Jack, can you fix your sigs? Here's what I see from a couple of your recent posts.

2. craigcush

craigcush Member

Me too, OSX in Safari. Then again from others I get tiny font like;

I am dyslexic of Borg. Fusistence is retile. Your nice person will be laminated.

(I don't think that came out right, but it was small)

:rolleyes: Are you saying in a nice way that they are too loud? :D

A few more years and that will be the only font I CAN read!

3. Jack 06

Jack 06 New Member

Winters, CA: Prius capital of US. 30 miles W of S
    Thanks, Bill. Am posting to see what happens, after unsuccessfully (!) trying to make mine smaller, then erasing it. It was OK when I stopped posting this afternoon.

When I tried to change the setting to "smallest", then previewed it, it looked OK. But then, when I hit the "back" button, the large size reappeared. do not know.

Edit to add last paragraph.

4. efusco

efusco Moderator Emeritus
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2004 Prius
    Model:
    N/A
    Jus' 'cus I luv ya Bill!

Thanks for pointing it out, I wasn't even aware since I tend to not read my own posts.