1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

Bizzare bluetooth experience

Discussion in 'Gen 2 Prius Audio and Electronics' started by naterprius, Jan 17, 2006.

1. naterprius

naterprius Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid
    So, I was driving along in my Isuzu Trooper, talking on my Treo 650 to a friend of mine. (He's that guy that always talks too long in the car; I always try to cut my call short in the car, but I was at a red light, so I let him continue). All of the sudden, I can't hear him anymore. Hello? Hello? No answer. I look at the screen, and the call is still up. I have 5 bars of service, so I figure it dropped on his end. Suddenly, I realized that it was odd that the screen had been lit, because it goes dim during a conversation. I noticed the "Cancel Headset" button had appeared, and the bluetooth logo had inverted, as if the call had transferred to a bluetooth device. I looked in my rearview mirror, and there was my wife, right behind me in MY PRIUS, talking to my buddy!

The call had transferred to my Prius, which just happened to pull up behind the car I was driving!

By the time I hit the "Cancel Headset" button, my wife had finished up the conversation for me, and the call was done.

I sat out the remainder of the red light laughing at the strangeness of it all.

I called him back when I got home and he thought it was pretty funny, too.

Nate

2. SomervillePrius

SomervillePrius New Member

Vehicle:
    2006 Prius
    LoL :) This is so funny!

3. flynz4

flynz4 Member

Vehicle:
    2015 Prius v wagon
    Model:
    Five
    Yet another reason why it is safer to have a buddy... rather than a mistress.

4. naterprius

naterprius Senior Member

Vehicle:
    Other Non-Hybrid