1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

bjhorton2005 joined in 2005

Discussion in 'Newbie Forum' started by brad_rules_man, Dec 30, 2007.

1. brad_rules_man

brad_rules_man Hybrid electric revolutionizer

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    N/A
    I just thought this was an appropriate place to put this. I first joined when I bought my 2005 Prius, it was the BC with all the goodies! I actually joined up when I ordered my Prius, and it took almost a month for me to get it. It was delayed and caused me a huge scare when the dealer told me a car on that load was damaged and he wasn't sure if it was mine or not. It wasn't, whew. Anyways I lost my way and sold the Prius for another premium car, and still managed to find my way back to my 2006 named "Tascha." I really enjoy it, and I have a feeling I will have this one for a very long time. I cannot believe how much priuschat has changed! When I left there were just a few people that would always respond, and then a sprinkling of new people here and there, now it's the reverse! Everyone that was active before is now a senior poster, and moderators. I am thrilled to have so much more input now. It is a little overwhelming even attempting to catch up. I think I will get around to it though. Hello again everyone, and welcome newcomers!

2. TonyPSchaefer

TonyPSchaefer Your Friendly Moderator
    Staff Member

Vehicle:
    2017 Prius Prime
    Model:
    Prime Advanced
    Welcome back, Brad. We're darn glad you have returned.