1. Attachments are working again! Check out this thread for more details and to report any other bugs.

For Sale Black '04 Prius *MINT* $9900 Lots 'O Extras

Discussion in 'Private Sales' started by honoreitiscom, Dec 2, 2010.

1. honoreitiscom

honoreitiscom New Member

Black 2004 Toyota Prius 4-Door Hatchback with 112,000 miles, $9,900 in Madison, Wisconsin.

See more pictures here: www.robbinsmail.com/prius

Features:
    -LCD Multi-Info Display Panel Including
    -Anti-Lock Brakes
    -Traction Control
    -Remote Keyless Entty / Engine Immobilizer
    -Air Conditioning
    -Automatic Transmission
    -Power Locks and Windows with Auto-Down
    -Cruise Control
    -Push-Button Start
    -Tilt Steering Wheel with Climate Controls, Audio Controls, Cell Phone Controls, and Navigation Controls
    -60/40 Split Fold-Flat Rear Seat
    -Driver and Front Passenger Dual-Stage Airbags
    -One Owner, always kept in garage, non-smoker, no accidents, new tires

I’m Bill Robbins, one of the founders of Madison’s annual Hybridfest / Green Drive Expo hybrid car show (see greendriveexpo.com/madison-expo). I’m buying a 2011 Chevy Volt electric car, so it’s time to sell my beloved black 2004 Toyota Prius, which was Motor Trend’s 2004 Car of the Year.

Being a long-time hybrid enthusiast, I took very good care of this car. I’ve saved every service receipt along the way, so you get a complete record and paper trail. I’m happy to share the CarFax report with you, which shows this is a 1-owner car with no accidents and no airbag deployments.

This is an immaculate car, there is absolutely no rust whatsoever, and it is in complete working order. There are no mechanical issues, everything works like new. The beige interior is beautiful; it feels like a new car, you’ve got to see it to understand. The exterior looks great. There are minor tiny marks on the hood and very light scratches elsewhere on the car as you would expect at 112,000 miles.

You may have seen me driving in the Madison area, my Endangered Species license plate is ”55 MPG” (based on averaging the EPA window sticker mileage of 60 MPG city and 51 MPG highway). Everyone always asks if I really get 55 MPG. The answer is yes, if the weather is not super cold or super hot, and if I keep my speed under 50 MPH. What about a long trip at 65 MPH on the highway? I usually get about 44 MPG, which is way beyond anything you’ll get in a non-hybrid going that speed.

This car includes option package #8 (which carries a window sticker price of $3,150):
    -Intermittent Rear Window Wiper
    -Smart Entry and Smart Start (you don’t need to touch the key fob to unlock the door or start the car, just leave the fob in your pocket or purse)
    -Voice Activated Navigation System with Turn By Turn Directions
    -Premium JBL Stereo/Cassette/6-Disc In-Dash CD Changer with 6 Speakers
    -Bluetooth hands-free wireless cell phone system

Carpet Floor Mats & Cargo Mat are also included ($184 window sticker price).

I have also added the following extras:

-New 12V Battery 11/15/10 ($162)
    -New wipers 9/4/10 ($24)
    -Four new tires 8/30/10 ($528)
    -Custom 2” receiver hitch (for a bike rack or cargo tray, not for pulling a trailer)($149)
    -Window tinting ($237)
    -Auto door lock (as soon as you accelerate to 15 MPH, the doors all lock automatically) ($65)
    -SoundLinQ2 Ipod interface (listen to music, view videos/photo from your iPod on the Prius touch-screen) ($350)
    -Nav lockout override (allows entry of navigation destination while car is moving) ($99)
    -EV switch (Allows you to turn off the gas engine and put the car into silent electric mode at speeds under 34 MPH) ($45)
    -Oil change drain valve (makes it easy to do oil changes yourself) ($23)

Total value of option package #8 plus floor mats and extras: $4,917.

Please call to schedule a test drive; I think you’ll like what you see.

Bill Robbins 608-772-0409

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. tonyaccord

tonyaccord New Member

Vehicle:
    Other Hybrid
    Model:
    I
    Is this still for sale?? i have a 2006 Yamaha R6 motorcycle 50th anni edition with only 5k. would you be interested in trading?

3. bisco

bisco cookie crumbler

Vehicle:
    2012 Prius Plug-in
    Model:
    Plug-in Base
    i have the same car with 75,000. miles. dealer is offering me $7,500. on a trade, so, it should be worth ten in a private sale. all the best!:)